- Give utmost importance to IT Security and hire a professional to keep tab and monitor every move being made by employees.
- Note down sensitive accounts and add more layers of protection to such accounts.
- Additionally, back up all important data from such accounts for any emergencies.
- Conduct regular IT Audits to evaluate the monitored behaviour of employees’ and ensure complete safety.
- Have a back up data and crisis plan ready at all times. The best way to deal with a crisis is to have a well planned crisis management system.
- And lastly, explain and discuss with your employees, the importance of team work. IT Security is everyone’s responsibility and the inculcation of such values goes a long way in maintaining a firm’s integrity.
For more information, visit http://ctrlit.com.au.